If you want to prepare Certified Wireless Analysis Professional CWAP-403 exam in short time then you can get latest CWNP CWAP-403 Practice Test Software similar to actual CWAP-403 exam. Practicetestguru provides you CWNP CWAP-403 dumps in two formats. You can prepare well through CWAP-403 PDF Q&A booklet and CWAP-403 exam practice test software with confidence to succeed by saving your time and money both.
|Full Exam Name||Certified Wireless Analysis Professional (CWAP)|
|Certification Name||Certified Wireless Analysis Professional|
♥ 2019 Valid CWAP-403 Exam Dumps ♥
CWAP-403 exam questions, CWAP-403 PDF dumps; CWAP-403 exam dumps: CWAP-403 Dumps (60 Q&A) (New Questions Are 100% Available! Also Free Practice Test Software!)
Latest and Most Accurate CWNP CWAP-403 Exam Dumps:
Which one of the following should be the first step when troubleshooting a WLAN issue?
- Identify capture locations
- Identify probable causes
- Perform an initial WLAN scan and see if any obvious issues stand out
- Define the problem
Which one of the best following is an advantage of using display filters instead of capture-time
- Display filters allow for focused analysis on just the packets of interest
- Once created display filters are reusable for later captures
- Display filters only hide the packets from view and the filtered packets can be enabled for view
- Multiple display filters can be applied simultaneously
Using a portable analyzer you perform a packet capture next to a client STA and you can see that the
STA is associated to a BSS. You observe the STA sending packets to the AP and the AP sending packets
to the ST
- Less the 2% of all packets are retransmissions. You move to capture packets by the AP and, while
the retry rate is still very low, you now only see unidirectional traffic from the AP to the client. How
do you explain this behavior?
- There is a transmit power mismatch between the client and the AP and while the client can hear
the Aps traffic, the AP cannot hear the client.
- The portable analyzer has a lower receive sensitivity than the AP and while it can’t capture the
packets from the client STA, the AP can receive them OK.
- The STA is transmitting data using more spatial streams than the potable analyzer can support
- The portable analyzer is too close to the AP causing CCI, blinding the AP to the client’s packets
Given a protocol analyzer can decrypt WPA2-PSK data packets providing the PSK and SSID are
configured in the analyzer software.
When performing packet capture (in a non-FT environment) which frames are required in order for
PSK frame decryption to be possible?
- 4-Way Handshake
- Probe Response
When configuring a long term, forensic packet capture and saving all packets to disk which of the
following is not a consideration?
- Total capture storage space
- Individual trace file size
- Real-time packet decodes
- Analyzer location
You are performing a multiple adapter channel aggregation capture to troubleshoot a VoIP roaming
problem and would like to measure the roaming time from the last VoIP packet sent on the old AP’s
channel to the first VoIP packet sent on the new AP’s channel. Which timing column in the packet
view would measure this for you?
New Updated CWAP-403 Exam Questions CWAP-403 PDF dumps CWAP-403 practice exam dumps: https://www.dumpsschool.com/CWAP-403-exam-dumps.html