If you want to prepare Cisco data center specializations 500-901 exam in short time then you can get latest Cisco 500-901 Practice Test Software similar to actual 500-901 exam. Practicetestguru provides you Cisco 500-901 dumps in two formats. You can prepare well through 500-901 PDF Q&A booklet and 500-901 exam practice test software with confidence to succeed by saving your time and money both.
|Full Exam Name||Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Infrastructure Design|
|Certification Name||Cisco data center specializations|
♥ 2019 Valid 500-901 Exam Dumps ♥
500-901 exam questions, 500-901 PDF dumps; 500-901 exam dumps: 500-901 Dumps (40 Q&A) (New Questions Are 100% Available! Also Free Practice Test Software!)
Latest and Most Accurate Cisco 500-901 Exam Dumps:
What is the purpose of a virtual switch?
- Virtual switches manage storage requests from virtual machines
- Virtual switches present NiCs to virtual machines for network connectivity
- Virtual switches recommend QoS options to the hypervisor for network connectivity
- Virtual switches present NICs to the UCSM for network connectivity
You dissociated a Database Server Service Profile from your existing UCS C240 M4. Then, you
associate a Web Server Service Profile to this UCS C240 M4. The Database Server Service Profile
enabled a Scrub. Policy enabled for Disk Scrub. The Web Server Service Profile contains a Scrub Policy
disabled ‘or Disk Scrub. What will happen after the reboot?
- The process will fail because the Service Profiles are fundamentally efferent
- The process will succeed, and server disk content will be preserved
- The process will fail because of the differences in the Scrub Policies
- The process will succeed, but server disk content will be lost
You are creating Boot Policy to have your Cisco UCS Server boot from SAN. What option shows the
- Include a vHBA in the Boot Order list, provide a Boot LUN ID, and provide the WWPN address for
the Boot Target.
- Include a vHBA in the Boot Order list, provide a SAN ID, and provide the WWPN address for the
- Include two VHBAs in the Boot Order list (vHBA-A and vHBA-B for reduncy0, provide a Boot Lun ID
for each vHBA, and provide the WWPN address for the Boot Target.
- Include two vHBAs in the Boot Order list (vHBA-A and vHBA-B for redundancy), provide a SAN ID,
and provide the WWPN address for the Boot Target.
An administrator has configured an NPV traffic map lot a new server interface, none of the uplinks
the traffic map are operational. What is the resulting action?
- The traffic map will be disregarded and an uplink in the interface VSAN will be selected
- The default VSAN uplink will be used if operational.
- The server will remain in a nonoperational state.
- The server interface will signal an FDISC message to the fabric switch.
How do service profiles enable workload mobility?
- Service Profiles represent a physical view of a server without any lies lo specific virtual hardware
- Service Profiles work with the underlying, hypervisor and communicate with the VM lo detect
- Service Profiles represent logical view of a server without any ties to specific physical hardware
- Service Profiles communicate workload movement to VCenter
New Updated 500-901 Exam Questions 500-901 PDF dumps 500-901 practice exam dumps: https://www.dumpsschool.com/500-901-exam-dumps.html