If you want to prepare Cisco Certified Network Associate Security 210-260 exam in short time then you can get latest Cisco 210-260 Practice Test Software similar to actual 210-260 exam. Practicetestguru provides you Cisco 210-260 dumps in two formats. You can prepare well through 210-260 PDF Q&A booklet and 210-260 exam practice test software with confidence to succeed by saving your time and money both.
|Full Exam Name||Implementing Cisco Network Security|
|Certification Name||Cisco Certified Network Associate Security|
♥ 2019 Valid 210-260 Exam Questions ♥
210-260 exam questions, 210-260 PDF dumps; 210-260 exam dumps:210-260 Dumps (437 Q&A) (New Questions Are 100% Available! Also Free Practice Test Software!)
Latest and Most Accurate Cisco 210-260 Exam Questions:
Which two services define cloud networks? (Choose two.)
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Security as a Service
- Compute as a Service
- Tenancy as a Service
Answer: A, B
In which two situations should you use out-of-band management? (Choose two.)
- when a network device fails to forward packets
- when you require ROMMON access
- when management applications need concurrent access to the device
- when you require administrator access from multiple locations
- when the control plane fails to respond
In which three ways does the TACACS protocol differ from RADIUS? (Choose three.)
- TACACS uses TCP to communicate with the NAS.
- TACACS can encrypt the entire packet that is sent to the NAS.
- TACACS supports per-command authorization.
- TACACS authenticates and authorizes simultaneously, causing fewer packets to be transmitted.
- TACACS uses UDP to communicate with the NAS.
- TACACS encrypts only the password field in an authentication packet.
Answer: A, B, C
According to Cisco best practices, which three protocols should the default ACL allow on an access
port to enable wired BYOD devices to supply valid credentials and connect to the network? (Choose
Answer: A, B, C
Which two next-generation encryption algorithms does Cisco recommend? (Choose two.)
Answer: A, F
Which three ESP fields can be encrypted during transmission? (Choose three.)
- Security Parameter Index
- Sequence Number
- MAC Address
- Pad Length
- Next Header
Answer: D, E, F
New Updated 210-260 Exam Questions 210-260 PDF dumps 210-260 practice exam dumps:https://www.dumpsschool.com/210-260-exam-dumps.html