If you want to prepare Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 1Z0-343 exam in short time then you can get latest Oracle 1Z0-343 Practice Test Software similar to actual 1Z0-343 exam. Practicetestguru provides you Oracle 1Z0-343 dumps in two formats. You can prepare well through 1Z0-343 PDF Q&A booklet and 1Z0-343 exam practice test software with confidence to succeed by saving your time and money both.
|Full Exam Name||JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Distribution 9.2 Implementation Essentials|
|Certification Name||Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne|
♥ 2019 Valid 1Z0-343 Exam Dumps ♥
1Z0-343 exam questions, 1Z0-343 PDF dumps; 1Z0-343 exam dumps: 1Z0-343 Dumps (75 Q&A) (New Questions Are 100% Available! Also Free Practice Test Software!)
Latest and Most Accurate Oracle 1Z0-343 Exam Dumps:
Your client has situations where sometimes Customer Service Representatives (CSR) need to enter a
sales order and then come back to it later to resolve client questions, add more information or lines,
and so on.
What Is the correct way to handle this request?
- Add Order Activity Rules and then use Speed Status Update to advance the order.
- Create an Order Type for this type of order with its own Order Activity Rules. Then create a version
of the Pick Slip program to process these orders.
- Create a Line Type that does not affect inventory levels and then have the CSR change it to an S
line after all issues are resolved.
- Create a hold code that the CSR adds at order entry and then removes when the order Is ready to
Your client uses an Order Policy Code of 0 (Reorder Point) to calculate suggested order quantities In
the Purchase Order generator (P43011). Which statement is true about Order Policy Code 0?
- Suggested Order Quantity = Reorder Point – (Quantity Available + On Order)
- Suggested Order Quantity = Economic Order Quantity + Multiple Order Quantity – Quantity
- Suggested Order Quantity = Amount in Value Order Policy field on Manufacturing Data
- Suggested Older Quantity = Reorder Point t Safety Stock – (Quantity Available – On Order)
- Suggested Order Quantity = Economic Order Quantity + Reorder Point (Quantity Available + On
When setting up Kit Items in E1. how does the system store those items?
- Inventory tor Kit Patents Items is stored In a dedicated Kit’s location.
- The system stores the parent items in the F41021 file and adds text lines for the components during sales order entry.
- The system does not carry inventory tor the parent Item; the parent item simply represents all
components bundled together 05 an assembled Item and only components are stored in the system.
- The system creates a Work Order for the Parent Item and when the work order is completed, the
inventory is updated to a specific location where the sales order can be hard committed.
Your client and their supplier have an agreement that the supplier will not send invokes. Your client
will pay the supplier based on what they receive.
How should you set this up to ensure that the system processes this supplier’s invoices according to
- Set the Supplier Cross-Reference code to process evaluated receipts.
- Set the processing options In the Voucher Match program to allow Evaluated Receipts Settlement.
- Set the Evaluated Receipts field In the Purchase Order Entry program to Y.
- Process only EDI-generated invoices.
- Set the Evaluated Receipts field In Purchasing Instructions to Y.
Your client manufactures and sells an item. The item is then shipped to their distribution warehouse
for sale in customers. The Hem is sates taxable when sold to their customer.
How would this Item be set up?
- The Item master record must have a value indicating that the item is taxable in the sales taxable
- The Branch/Want Constant must be set to calculate sales tax and the item branch record must
have a value indicating that the item Is taxable In the sales taxable field
- The Item branch record must have a value indicating that the Item is taxable in the sales taxable
- The item master and item branch record must have a value indicating that the Item is taxable in
the sales taxable filed.
- The item master record and item location must have a value indicating that the item is taxable in
the sales taxable field.
A client has entered two purchase orders. Based on the total amount, the first purchase order is
required to go through the approval process and has not yet been approved. The second purchase
order does not require approvals. The Items on each purchase order are now on the dock ready to be
received. The receiving clerk can find only the purchase order that did not go through the approval
Identify the reason for this.
- The processing option of the Enter Receipts by PO program is set to display only orders that have
gone through the approval process and are activated.
- The values in the Incoming Last Status Codes processing options of Enter Receipts by PO program
do not include both values for the purchase orders.
- The values in the Acceptable Incoming Next Status Codes processing options of the Enter Receipts
by PO program do not include the value for unapproved purchase orders.
- The Override Next Status Code processing option in Purchase Order Entry (P4310) was not set to
advance the second purchase order past an approved status.
- Purchase orders that go through the approval process must have an Other Allowed Value of Record
Purchase Receipt on the approvals line of the Order Activity Rules.
New Updated 1Z0-343 Exam Questions 1Z0-343 PDF dumps 1Z0-343 practice exam dumps: https://www.dumpsschool.com/1Z0-343-exam-dumps.html